Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fun Filled Saturday

Yesterday, we had a lot of fun. I had a good friend in the hospital in Everett that I wanted to go and see, so we decided to make a day of it. My mom came with us and we left pretty early and headed out. We had a great visit with my friend (I sure wish they lived closer!) and then on the way back home we stopped at the Woodland Park Zoo. I'd never been there before, and that place is AMAZING. It's almost too big, though - we were trying to catch the 1:30 ferry back home, but there was no way we could make it through the zoo fast enough.



Allison is her mother's daughter and had to direct us where to go at all times (and it was driving ME crazy - I'm supposed to be the leader!)


She's such a goof.






It was a really fun day and I'm so glad my mom went with me. We were able to hurry home and make it just in time for a birthday party for Allison's two cousins. What a fun way to end the day - we got to spend the evening with almost all of my family....

No comments: