Sunday, April 22, 2012

Christmas 2011

We had a great Christmas last year. Allison is getting so big and understanding so much more. I am loving this age - sure I think she's 15 half of the time, but she is my best little bud.

We did a lot of craft projects last fall. This is just one of them - a gum drop tree!

Allison and Hailee showing off their trees!
 As always, we spend Christmas Eve with the Nadeau family, and Christmas Day with my family. That sure does work out well for us!
Chris dishing up some grub for Allison.

The Couch Party - Justin, Tim and Julie

Lacy and her Papa

The group watching Uriah open a present

Lacy, Allison and Rose in their new dresses from Papa and Brenda.
 After the Christmas Eve party, I stayed up until 2 or 3 in the morning putting together Allison's special present. She sure was excited.



Allison's looking a bit confused - Grandma gave her Jell-O! I loved it since we always got food presents from my Grandma as a kid - that's what made Christmas fun.

No comments: