Saturday, October 29, 2011

Puyallup Fair

I have SO many pictures to post from the last couple months. Brace yourselves, because there are going to be A LOT of posts!

Towards the beginning of September Allison and I were invited to go to the fair with Kevin & his family and my parents. Actually, ALLISON was invited, but I invited myself and took the afternoon off from work! I'm so glad I did....
There were so many of us, it was hard to decide what to do while we were all together. In the end, my parents took off with Tessa to look at the animals. Chanel, Joe and Mark took off to go on the bigger kid rides. That left Kevin and I to take Mia and Allison around on the little kid rides. It worked out perfectly and everyone had a blast!
 




They both got butterflies painted on their arms.



1 comment:

Marisa said...

Wow, that WAS a lot of posts, and so many cute pictures of Allison! That was fun to see your family activities and for real I had to look twice to make sure that was you in the grim reaper costume!!