Saturday, October 29, 2011

Allison's Birthday - Party #2

For Allison's actual birthday, I ended up taking the day off of work to spend some time with her. This year she chose that for her present she wanted manicures/pedicures. She understood that this meant no presents from her mom and dad - which she was totally okay with! Crazy girl. Since she shares her birthday with her cousin Hailee, we took Hailee and Julie with us to get pedicures.





After our pedicures, we went to the mall to find Allison a new birthday outfit (her "Uncle" B wanted to get her something). We went to Old Navy and Allison thought these "people" were awesome!

After that we went to the store to get snacks for her class and then we dropped Allison off at preschool. It was so nice to get to spend the day with my BIG girl!

1 comment:

zerry ht said...

I love everything about this birthday bash. I must say that the birthdays are like blessings in our lives. We get to spend the day with loved ones and celebrate to the fullest. My dad’s 50th birthday is coming in the next month and I have already decided to throw a vintage gold and black inspired bash for him at the local event space NYC.