Saturday, October 29, 2011

Creativity!

I swear I am the most un-crafty person ever! But for some reason lately, I have been doing quite a few crafts! It's kind of crazy, but I'm really enjoying it.

A coworker of mine retired, and she said for her retirement, she wanted sunshine, lollipops and rainbows. Well, I took care of the lollipops and rainbow with this awesome lollipop tree! I didn't want to be skimpy, so I used tootsie pops in stead of dum dums - but that was a bad idea because this seriously weighed 15 pounds! Go big or go home, right??

I did lots of crafts for Super Saturday since I made most of the example crafts. This one was my favorite - it's actually spray painted pistachio's. Isn't it cute?

My dad grew pumpkins for all of the grand kids so Allison and I got to carve a pumpkin.

Heather really wanted to do a Halloween craft with our kids. Last Monday we got together and made these fun Q-Tip skeletons. They were pretty cute and Allison LOVED making them (so she made 3!).
Julie saw this cute idea for 2x4 pumpkins so we got together on Wednesday night with Heather and made these! Too cute!
 And Allison's version, of course...
I think a lot of this increase in making crafts has to do with Pinterest! I LOVE it and have so many ideas for Christmas already!

No comments: