Wednesday, January 30, 2008

PICTURES AT LAST!!!

I know I've been really bad about posting lately, but life just seems so crazy! With Chris in school and all of the other stuff we're trying to get done, blogging just gets put in the background for awhile. Anyway, hopefully I've posted enough pictures to make everyone happy. Here are some random ones I wanted to share. Allison loves to play in her bedroom - as long as someone is in there with her. If you go in her room she will quickly follow you and slam the door shut - I think this kid needs a sibling (what do you think?).
Allison and her Grandma are so cute - it's fun to watch them bond.
This little girl LOVES to be independent. She took the ENTIRE muffin and started eating it - so cute!
She really dug right in, didn't she?

Love you all and I'll try and be better....

3 comments:

Robin Tuckett said...

It's about time you posted something ... Allison looks so mature on the couch eating her muffin. Freakin' cute! It was good to hear all your news, we are very happy for you guys!

Carolyn said...

Yep, I agree- Allison needs a sibling. Cute pictures!

The Nielsens said...

YEA!!!! I love all the pictures. I miss you guys. Mark is looking at the pictures with me. Every single one he sees of Allison, he says, "oh, so cute." It's really funny. He loves Allison soooo much.