Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cousins

It was awesome to have EVERYONE here for Christmas. It was really sad to see them all go. I just keeping telling myself that within the next few years they'll probably all back - some sooner than others.

Mark and Allison got along sooooo well. It's fun for her to have a cousin close to her age. I hope they continue to stay friends. These two could not stay out of this little tent in the living room - it was really cute.
I thought this picture of Taylor was so beautiful....
Taylor and Allison had a lot of fun as well....those girls played so well with her.
And...we did get some snow on Christmas. The girls were so excited that they went out with Chris and made a snowman. I seriously think they had to use every last bit of snow in the yard to make this thing....
Anyone that knows Chris knows how much he LOVES big groups. Even though he really enjoyed having everyone around, Christmas was a little tough on him.....I just love this picture!

No comments: