Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Christmas

I know it's been over a month, but I still had to post these:
Great Grandma Nielsen made Allison a BEAUTIFUL crocheted dress for Christmas. Unfortunaly the Sunday before Christmas Allison got a nasty rash and I had to take her to the doctor to see if she was contagious so she only got like 40 minutes at church in her pretty dress. Thank goodness it's pink and she can still wear it (maybe for Valentines...)
She didn't quite understand what opening presents was all about. She got better as the holiday went on, but here Julie (Tim's wife) had to help her along with the process.
At Grandma Nielsen's on Christmas Eve Allison got a little crazy.....some day I'll post the videos, but her sitting on this tub was just the start...
....by the end of the night she lost her shirt (don't ask - I'm a little worried about her future career....)

1 comment:

MrTuckett said...

I want to know who taught her the amazing dance moves that we witnessed christmas eve. I wonder if it was her daddy!