Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cheesy Girl!!

I've decided I'm just a horrible blogger. I save up a bunch of pictures and then blog them all at once - if I could just do a few a week it would be a lot better.....I'll have to work on that.

Anyway, I think Allison may take after her Mama a bit. She loves to ham it up for the camera and says "CHEESE" whenever she sees me take it out - I swear I didn't even teach that to her. She's such a ham and makes life a lot more fun when she's around.
Allison LOVES the swing. Every time we leave the house I have to drag her away from it - it's not quite warm enough yet to swing every day. I'm glad she enjoys being outside...

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

LOL Rose does the same thing when I get out the camera, but I blame it on Lacy saying cheese! It's funny how quickly kids pick up stuff like that.