Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pieper's Reception

My cousin Pieper got married last week in Utah to a great guy named Derek. Last night they had a reception here in Washington. It was BEAUTIFUL. The Alexanders sure know how to throw a party. I honestly didn't see much of Allison, she was running around and rolling down hills - she was in heaven! Of course I didn't take very many pictures, but when the dancing started, I had to catch some of the action.
My dad and his grand-daughters. They love dancing with Grandpa.
Allison did NOT want to leave, she loved every minute of this party.
Of course I had to get a pictures of myself - notice the haircut? It was looking a little ragged after all the dancing, but I LOVE it.
Addison & Allison - cute cousins!
Congratulations Pieper & Derek! We wish you an eternity of happiness!

No comments: