Sunday, June 5, 2011

Miranda's Birthday

I LOVE our neighborhood. We have lots of fun together. In May, we went out to celebrate Miranda's birthday. It was a lot of fun. Heather had decided she was crocheting Miranda a little stuffed dog, so I thought that I should crochet her something, too. Well, I decided on this hat that seemed pretty cool, and since I only had ONE day to get it done, I got started. Let's just say it didn't turn out as "cute" as the pattern looked. It was HUGE. But, I thought it was pretty funny so I gave it to her anyway, and I quickly made these little fingerless gloves that were pretty cute so she would at least have something kind of cool. We had a lot of fun with that hat!

I think Carly enjoyed modeling it more than Miranda did.
Miranda with her presents...Carly, Heather and Laura - I love that Laura is the only "normal" one!
Thanks for inviting me out, ladies!

No comments: