Sunday, June 5, 2011

Kelly's Birthday

I can't believe I turned 29 this year! Time is flying by so fast. Next year I'll be 30! That is just plain crazy.


The Friday night before my birthday, I went out with some friends. Heather had the entire night planned out and didn't let me know what was going on. It turned out to be a lot of fun. Things got crazy right from the start!


Julie, Jamie and Kathleen Heather and Kelly

First thing - of course - dinner at the Spaghetti Factory!
Our waitress found out it was my birthday and took it upon herself to sing to me. Ugh. I hate that. But I smiled through it all :)


After dinner Heather had a scavenger hunt planned. It had all kinds of crazy things for me to do, and it also gave the other ladies the chance to think of something and have me do it. Jamie decided to have me jump in a fountain in downtown Tacoma. Heck, I'm not the kind of girl not to take on a challenge!

I was also told to hop up on this statue - and the other ladies jumped in the picture as well..
We did lots of other stuff, too - walked down the street like a gangster, danced in the back of the truck, "attempted" doing a cartwheel - and all kinds of other stuff. It was a GREAT night. Thank you so much ladies.



On my actual birthday, I went out with Chris & Allison and my Mom & Sidse. We had a fun night and we ended up buying Allison a bike (happy birthday to Allison?). She's so spoiled, but she LOVES her new bike and I love watching her ride.

No comments: