Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chris Turns 29!

For Chris' birthday this year, he decided he wanted to have a few people over for cake & ice cream. Well, a few people in our families turns in to quite the crowd. Our house is definitely NOT big enough, but we had a lot of fun. Ridge & Tessa. Such CUTE babies! Little miss Hailee (and Julie hiding behind her child - tsk tsk)
The birthday boy (doesn't he looked thrilled?)
Kevin!
The Beck Family (Daniel, Heather & Ridge)
Now he's starting to look happier (oh wait, that's money in his lap - of course he looks happy)!


Mr. Mark!


The CROWD.


Time for birthday cake! Chris was very specific with his cake this year. A couple days before the party, he asked how good I was at making cakes! He wanted a chocolate layered cake with chocolate frosting and raspberry filling. WHAT!?! I am not a talented cake maker/decorator. I ended up relying on my amazing sister-in-law Chanel to take care of it for me. She's the BEST! And it was beautiful.

Cutting the cake....


Must be good....
Justin, Dave & Brenda
Wasn't the cake pretty?
Joe looks thrilled!

I put Heather in charge of pictures....she and Allison decided to have a little fun with the camera.



Love you Heather (be grateful I didn't post them all)!


The party turned out great, and even though our house is WAY too small for that many people, I think Chris was really appreciative to all of those that came and celebrated his day with him. Happy Birthday, Chris!

No comments: