Thursday, March 31, 2011

Kendall's Big Night!

Well, Kendall had lots of big nights, but this was the big night that Allison and I got to witness. Kendall was in a production of Alice in Wonderland at the Washington Center for the Performing Arts. Allison and I made it a Mommy/Daughter night. We went out to dinner and the show. It was so much fun. I love that as Allison gets older we can do more are more together. Allison has always loved Alice in Wonderland since for a long time she thought it was called Allison Wonderland. She loved every minute of the play. During intermission Allison and a few other little girls started a little dance party. It was so stinking cute - my child is NOT shy at all. We took Kendall home after the show - so while we waited for her to finish up, Allison (of course) decided to dance around in front of the theater. I really need to get this girl into lessons... Great job Kendall!

No comments: