Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sidse's Birthday

Sidse had a birthday back in February. I'm trying to remember how it went. I think the Sunday we were supposed to celebrate her birthday everyone (meaning Kevin & Robin's families) got sick. So I decided we needed to celebrate it anyway and made up a batch of cupcakes and a not so yummy dinner (I did the best with what I had, okay?). It was a fun night with such a small group - Allison always loves being the only kid around (there's much more attention on her). Doesn't Sidse look like she LOVES her cupcakes?
Allison sure does love her Grandpa.
Grandma Nielsen - always beautiful.
Sara - not so happy about a camera in her face.
Mom - always avoiding the camera.
Crazy Allison & Mommy.
I don't remember what Sidse got for her birthday...
So then the next week when people were feeling better we had another party. Sara made a birthday cake out of hostess cupcakes - Tessa sure liked that idea.

Happy Birthday, Sidse (two months later!)

No comments: