Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trip to Bremerton - 9/25

Allison's buddy Kason (who actually is Gabby's cousin) turned 3 in September. His birthday party was in Bremerton and we were excited to go. There was only one problem - Chris had to work that day (in Bremerton) and we only have one car. So, Allison and I decided that we would just take the bus to Bremerton and then Chris brought us home after the party. Everyone thought I was crazy, but Allison absolutely LOVED getting to ride on the bus, and it was kind of nice not to actually have to drive for that hour.

She was so excited to ride the bus, I think we may have to do that more often - cheap entertainment!
I didn't actually take any pictures of the party - silly me, I know. But it was a GREAT party with tons of yummy food!

No comments: