Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Movie Day - 9/7

Once a month I get "laid off" at work - although it sounds bad, it's just for one day each month. Although I sure don't like the smaller paycheck, I do enjoy the extra day off. On our layoff day in September I decided to do a mommy/daughter day since daddy was at work. Sometimes I feel like Allison and I don't get enough alone time, so I like to take her out on special dates just the two of us.

I can't remember all that we did, but I believe we went shopping (probably picking up MORE supplies for Super Saturday), and then we went a saw a movie - Despicable Me, I believe. It was in 3D, so she thought the glasses were pretty cool, but the movie didn't keep her attention too well.
After the movie we went out to lunch at her favorite restaurant - Red Robin. Then, we took a bit of a drive and picked up daddy from work. It was a fun day!

No comments: