Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Buddy Walk - 10/2

Check it out! We've actually made it to October...I may actually be getting close to being caught up.

The first Saturday in October there's always a Buddy Walk for kids with Downs Syndrome. My cousin Sam has Downs Syndrome so we always go to supports him (well, this is the 2nd year, anyway). It was a lot of fun and had so many activities for the kids - face painting, magicians, balloon artist, etc. Then we get to walk a mile, I think - which was just lovely since Allison was on my shoulders the entire time. Unfortunately, Allison hadn't been getting much sleep around this time and was a bit of a handful that day. Oh well, I made her get pictures anyway!
I believe in this picture she was crying because I messed up the firework painted on her hand. I just told her it exploded because that's what fireworks do, but apparently that still wasn't okay with her - whoops!
My nieces Kendall and Taylor did my face painting. Taylor did the butterfly and Kendall did the Spider.

No comments: