Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kendall's Birthday

My niece Kendall turned 10 YEARS OLD on Thursday. Has it really been 10 years already? That just seems crazy - although I was a senior in High School when she was born and my 10-year reunion is coming up so it MUST be true (although I'd like to pretend it isn't).

For her birthday we met up at McDonald's for a quick dinner (she'll have her REAL family party on Sunday...but this was just for the actual day). Here she is pretending to blow out her candles (wouldn't want to get kicked out of McDonalds).
Allison was more interested in the ring on the top of the cupcakes than the actual cupcake.
Kendall was VERY excited about getting an I-Pod touch for her birthday.
And she seems to think Sara's card is pretty funny - they usually are!
We got her bead pets...I'm sure she will enjoy making those..
Birthday girl - all grown up!

No comments: