Saturday, November 7, 2009

Halloween

We had a great Halloween this year! First, on the Wednesday before Halloween we went to our Ward's Halloween Carnival. Allison was scared for the first solid hour, but once she decided she was okay, she had a blast! Here's out little cowgirl (she's already told me she wants to be a cowgirl AGAIN next year)!
Heather and I dressed up as cats. Heather put a picture of a goldfish in a fishbowl over her pregnant tummy and told everyone she'd eaten the fish. It was pretty cute.
Here's Heather, me and Teonie...it was a fun night!
Allison spent the majority of her time coloring in the little kids room - since it wasn't scary.
On Halloween, Allison and I went to my brother Kevin's house for a Halloween Party with my family.
We made caramel apples...
And all the kids were super cute in their costumes (Mia's missing in this picture, but she was a monkey just like her big brother)...
We took the little ones trick-or-treating...
Trust me...they had a lot more fun than it appears in this picture!
After most of the party had quieted down, the kids and I had fun messing around with the camera. They instructed me how they wanted pictures taken and I even let them take a few of each other. Am I the coolest mom/aunt or what?
Best buds...Mark and Allison
EXTREME closeup!
Overall, Halloween was AWESOME this year and tons of fun now that Allison is in to it. I'm hoping next year she will be over her "scared" phase and we can really enjoy the season a little more.

No comments: