Sunday, November 8, 2009

Cutie!

As I was cleaning Allison's room yesterday, she decided we needed to do a photo shoot. She told me when and how I need to take each picture and then she would pose for me. So cute! Here are some of my favorites...
Looks like she took charge of the camera on this one.


Later on in the day I was out in our living room visiting with a friend, and this is how Allison came out to greet us - she called it her crown. (Notice the outfit change - I swear I saw this kid in AT LEAST three different outfits yesterday)
Then last night we had a bunch of people over - two of Chris' brothers came to see their grandpa and have dinner with us and then my brother came to visit, too. It was a blast! I thought Mark and Mia were really cute riding on Allison's tricycle together...

2 comments:

Jenn Tobin said...

She is adorable! What a ham! Her and Ry are so alike, they would get along great! Hopefully someday soon we find out:)

The Nielsens said...

It's nice to see you do actually own a camera :) Cute pics.