Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pictures Finally!

Chanel posted more pictures from our crazy weekend 9/18 - 9/19. First off was Chuck E. Cheese for Mark's birthday party. My mom and grandmas just look THRILLED to be around all the screaming kids.
Allison loved every minute (well, except when the mouse came out).
Most of the kids there for the party...
And the adults...
Mark is such a cool little kid!
Then on to the Puyallup Fair. It was so crazy to just put Allison on a ride and stand back and watch. I was so worried she would freak out and try and get out of the seat. She did really good but drove her cousin crazy with all of her screaming...



Not my favorite picture...but Allison's cute! This picture makes me realize I need to start wearing my hair down more...maybe a haircut?
Anyway, I've found my camera...now I just need to start taking pictures again. Life has been crazy with sicknesses and family stuff...so hopefully things will settle down soon.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I was going to ask, before i saw your last sentence, if you own a digital camera.

The Nielsens said...

Um . . . all of my pictures are copyrighted, so i'll see you in court.
Chanel