Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hunter's Eduction

Chris and I have been married for over five years, and I am just getting around to taking Hunter's Eduction. It's been something I've been meaning to do for years, but it takes a bit of commitment since it's not just one class. It ended up being over 20 hours of my time spread over two weeks! I felt like I was NEVER home! I don't know that I'll actually hunt now that I technically can, but at least I have the option. Anyway, it's over now and here's my proof that I passed.

We had a "live fire" section of the class and I did pretty darn good - expecially compared to the boys in the class. The instructors were pretty impressed with the girls. I think I could have done a lot better, but I was trying to line up the sights exactly as they told me - at the BOTTOM of the black part when I should have ligned it up in the middle. Oh well, at least my groups are really good.


Watch out deer, here I come!

No comments: