Monday, September 14, 2009

Crazy Weekend

Well, I'm awake so I might as well update my blog, right? I woke up and found a hobo spider on my arm that I threw across the room, and now I can't sleep....just lovely! Time to bomb the house, I guess....yuck!

Unfortunately I really didn't take too many pictures this weekend, but I think Chanel did so I'll have to steal them off her blog if she ever posts them. Anyway, I have been really sick this week, and Friday morning I went to the doctor and found out I had an ear infection. I started the antibiotics right away (ear drops AND a pill), so I started feeling better pretty quickly.

During the day on Friday, Allison went with her babysitter's family to the Puyallup Fair. She had so much fun and I am in love with this picture of her on a horse. I loved it so much that I've already purchased her Halloween costume....she's going to be a Cowgirl...now I just need to get the pink cowboy boots! Friday night Chris and I went to my cousin's 30th birthday party at a Lounge in downtown Seattle with Kevin and Chanel. That was a lot of fun and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves (well, at least I did and Chris enjoyed himself on the couch playing video games on my phone). We stayed at the party for a couple hours and then headed out and had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory - yum! It was just a really fun night and the best part was not having to worry about the kids since they were all at my parents house. I have the best babysitters ever!

On Saturday morning Chris went hunting with his dad and I went over to my parent's house to pick up Allison. I did a little shopping and then Kevin, Chanel, Chris & I took the kids and went shooting with Daniel and Heather. That was a TON of fun and afterwards we stopped by the Satsop River and jumped in. We are crazy!

That evening Kevin & Chris took the kids so Chanel and I could go out with some girlfriends. We went to dinner, did some shopping and then had milkshakes....so much fun! I need more nights out like that for sure! Chris & I ended up just sleeping over at Kevin & Chanel's and then we all went to Stake Conference Sunday Morning.

For lunch on Sunday we ate at my parents house with my crazy huge family and then later that afternoon we went to a BBQ at Chris' Dad's house because his Aunt, Uncle and cousin were in town from Utah. We had a great time and it was good to be able to spend time with his family.

Sorry about the long blog post and almost no pictures! I just wanted to document our crazy and busy weekend. I sure didn't get to rest very much so I'm still not feeling well, but I will be back at work whether I like it or not tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jenn Tobin said...

Sounds like fun!, aside from being sick, hope you get feeling better. I am so happy that Chris gives you nights out with your girlfriends, that is so important, YAY for Chris!! What a good guy! How fun to just be able to jump in the river, and go hunting whenever, crazy! And that picture of Allison is adorable!!! She is THE CUTEST cowgirl! Who was in from Utah? It was not me:( Maybe in the next 5 years or so, LOL!

Nadeau Family said...

Chris is a good husband! I'm lucky to have him for sure! Uncle Dennis and Aunt Cheri were here from Utah with Theresa. Shawn got married on Saturday so they came up for the wedding and then came to a BBQ at Dave's house on Sunday. It was good to see them....now you guys need to come and visit.

Marisa said...

I'm so glad you had a good time at the party! There were so many people and I wanted to talk to everyone for a long time but I couldn't so I was worried that people weren't enjoying themselves. Sounds like you had a really fun weekend!