Monday, March 2, 2009

Sorry to be so lame!

Wow - it has been almost THREE months since I last posted. That is a bit ridiculous! Okay, so now here comes the excuses - my laptop computer is awful! It takes so long to post anything, I have to force myself to do it. But I have good news - we're getting a new computer! The laptop finally died, so we decided we needed something a bit more reliable. It won't be here for a little while longer, but once it does get here, I VOW to do a better job at posting (and you will probably get a RIDICULOUS amount of "catch-up" posts - it is what I'm famous for).

2 comments:

Daniel and Heather said...

you're getting a new computer?? how exciting.. and i am very anxious to see all the over due postings, i have gotten a little bored of your december one.

Kevin said...

You have a new computer and this is still all I get?