Monday, March 23, 2009

Seriously!?!

I think I may have one of the most accident prone children ever! I'm starting to think I need to get her eyes checked. Today she decided to run into the corner of something - and I came home to a gashed open eyebrow. We debated whether or not to take her to the doctor, but decided she would be okay...hopefully we made the right choice! The worst part about the whole thing is that I had scheduled to get her pictures taken on Friday when I'm off - guess I need to cancel that!

3 comments:

Rachel and Tyler said...

I'm far from an expert but i use blurb.com

Becky said...

Hi Nadeaus! I haven't seen Allison in a long time...she is so grown up and what a little beauty she is! Remeber Lily is older than Allison so the potty training is going just fine! Good luck. Love the blog! Becky Bennett

The Nielsens said...

Nice Allison!!