Friday, March 13, 2009

Christmas Eve

Usually for Christmas Eve we spend the evening with the Nadeau Family. This year, because of all the snow, the party was postponed and we ended up walking down to my Grandma's house for her party. Every year she makes salmon soup (yummy) and afterwords we sing Christmas carols. It's probably one of my favorite traditions.

Here's our lovely little family (doesn't Chris look excited to be there?)

Mark's such a little stud.
Brian, Becky, and Crystal
Mom & Mia

Beautiful little Kendall...

Chris could only take it so long...
I couldn't tell if Chanel was happy....or not....
I think Kevin and Kendall were done by this point...
But we sang a TON of Christmas carols....
Next....Christmas Day (FINALLY)!

1 comment:

Laura McGee said...

lol i think logan can feel the same way about my family stuff lol