Friday, March 13, 2009

Laura McGee's Birthday

Finally, a CURRENT post! I know, it's kind of amazing. For Laura's birthday (which was TODAY), we were invited to join them for dinner at Red Robin. And, since we can't pass up a chance to go out to eat....

Here's Laura and her little guy Kason...
Crazy Logan...
Their friends also joined us for dinner....they were lots of fun!
Had to get a picture of myself - not my best but who really cares, right (Chris wouldn't pose for any so don't be mad because I don't have any of him)...
Little Kason is so FREAKING cute!
I hope Laura had a good time...
Even though she had to stand up and be sung to (which better NEVER happen to me).
I think Kason enjoyed himself.
And I KNOW Allison did!
Thanks for inviting us Logan & Laura!

1 comment:

Laura McGee said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING PICTURES!!! im glad you guys were ale to make it! it was so much fun! :) :) :) :)