Thursday, August 18, 2011

White Salmon River

Last weekend we went rafting on the White Salmon River. It was so much fun! Chris and I went with Jamie & Lance, Kevin & Chanel, and Joe. We had the best guide and the best group. I laughed so hard I had a sore throat the next day.

Anyway, I quickly bought a waterproof camera before we left. Not the greatest quality pictures, but that's okay.
Lance & Jamie getting ready for the trip.
 
Lance & Kevin

Jamie

Chanel

Kevin & Chris waiting for everyone to jump off the bridge

Me, of course!

Brian (our guide) and Joe

The last quarter mile of the trip Kevin decided to hop out and float down. So Lance, Chanel and I did, too. It was fun, but there's a reason why they have you wear wet suits! It was soo cold! I had to keep my arms and head out of the water - they were numb!

Our group!
And these pictures were taken by the rafting company, so they're a much better quality!

The three boys getting ready to "ride the bull"




Obviously I was a little shocked!



It was such a fun day! Thank you Jamie for coming up with the idea and for the rest of you convincing Chris to join us. Now I want to go rafting every weekend!

1 comment:

Daniel and Heather said...

that looks like so much fun! i did love your shocked face when the guys went under, hehe.