Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lakefair

The weather wasn't so great for Lakefair this year, but we decided to tough it out anyway. My mom, Chris, Allison and I all decided to go and check out the fair and then watch the parade after...hoping the weather would hold out.....

Allison LOVED the rides! Should could not get enough of them...I hope she continues to enjoy rides so much.



Look, NO HANDS!
There was one ride they let me go on with Allison. The swings are always fun, and I thought we would enjoy this together. This first picture is of us getting ready to go and still looking fairly dry...
 And then the rains came....it just started POURING while we were going. The operator said we could stop if we wanted, but Allison and I are DIE HARDS!

Seriously, we were soaked from head to toe!
But Allison still wanted to go on one more ride!
And then of course we had to eat!

And finally we made it to the parade, but we were so wet and miserable we only watched a couple of minutes. Allison wanted to stay, but I just couldn't handle being soaked any more. We actually went to Target and got new outfits for the both of us...good excuse, right??

No comments: