Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Zoo!

A few weeks ago, Allison and I went to the zoo with some friends.It was nice to take a day away from work and spend some time with her. She had a BLAST! She has been going to the zoo a lot this summer. I think she's gone to Northwest Trek once and Point Defiance twice. I'm just glad I got to go with her one of those times....that girl sure is busy!


I promise she was having fun...she was probably just ticked about me taking a picture

The three kiddos


She spun around on this thing for probably 10 minutes. Crazy kid

Feeding the goats

Brushing the goats

Strollin' along...


Here she is riding on the camel....she totally didn't deserve this ride - she was such a brat waiting in line. But it's hard to take it away when you've spent $5! Worst mother ever, here...but she sure did enjoy it!





And then to finish off the day we went to Red Robin for lunch and the kids entertained us with some amazing dancing...

No comments: