Friday, April 1, 2011

She's Getting So Big!

Aaaah, I'm finally caught up! Feels SO good. I can finally check this off of my to do list! As I was going over our pictures for the past few months, it really hit me how big my little girl is getting. Sometimes I wish she would just SLOW down so we don't have to deal with those teenage years. Allison has begun writing her name. It's so cute. Most of the time it doesn't look this nice - she likes to write it backwards sometimes. But I can't believe she is old enough to be figuring out letters - school is coming SO fast. Such a big girl!
She LOVES to put puzzles together. We do it on a regular basis. One night my mom and I went to WalMart and my mom got her this puzzle for $3.50. It's actually three puzzles that increase in difficulty, but then fit together when they're done. When we got home it was pretty late, but she insisted on doing the puzzle. Seriously - best $3.50 ever spent - she was so proud of herself.
One day she visited me at work for about 45 minutes before I took her to her dentist appointment. She was so well-behaved I was amazed. Just sat at my desk and drew so quietly.
Chris & I are so grateful every day for this little girl we've been blessed with. Sometimes it's hard to think we may not be blessed with another child, but I think we've both come to terms with it and are so happy to have been given Allison. She makes life so much fun and so entertaining. We have truly been blessed.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

I loved all your posts! I know what you mean about trying to catch up! Hopefully we can see you soon!