Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Eve

The Nadeau Family always has a big Christmas Party on Christmas Eve. This year we got to host it at our house. I just can't help but take charge and be a hostess. I think it might be my calling in life. Anyway, it was a great party, and if we get to do it again next year hopefully we will have a new family room and then everyone will be a little bit more comfortable (our house is a bit small for 16 people).
Chris is looking really excited - he can't wait for this party to start. Oh wait, is that an XBox controller in his hand? I guess he's actually just annoyed I'm interrupting his game :)
So, in stead of interrupting Chris, Allison and I took some self portraits while we waited for everyone to arrive. That's my girl!
When Dave and Brenda came, the three little girls (Lacey, Rose & Allison) decided to help Dave get all dressed up for the party.



Once the party got swinging, there wasn't a whole lot of time to take pictures. There was a LOT of food and we were all pretty well stuffed.
Allison looks like she had her fill!
Tim & Julie...
Jeremy, Melissa & Jared....
Carolyn....
Allison opening a present...
Hailee with her AWESOME hair-do.
It was a great night! We loved having everyone over and celebrating the holiday.

No comments: