Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas Day

Christmas was amazing this year! Having a 4-year-old to enjoy the season with made it so much fun.
Our Christmas Tree - we probably won't ever have a real one again since it causes havoc with Allison's asthma. But this was probably one of our prettiest trees, so it was a good one to go out on....sad day!
Allison was so much fun to watch open her presents this year. Every little thing was so exciting.
I LOVE this face!
Can you say spoiled? I was pretty spoiled as well this year. Chris and I were NOT supposed to get presents for each other, but he got me a brand new camera! I was so surprised and excited. I LOVE it. He got the EXACT one I had been drooling over - how the heck did he know? Now my pictures will be of a much better quality. Too bad I only got Chris socks. Poor guy!
After we opened presents, we headed over to my parent's house to open presents there and then hang out most of the day and have dinner. Always a good time!
She's looking a little worn out!

Christmas is so much fun!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Wow, that IS a great looking tree, much better than the one we had!! Glad you had a nice Christmas, hope to see you soon!