Saturday, January 8, 2011

2010 Wrap-Up

Phew! I'm so glad I finally got our blog updated. It's been a busy few months. Will life ever slow down? I'm always thinking that as soon as "something" happens, things will get easier, but then "something" else always comes up. I think that deep down I like life crazy and busy. Makes things more fun that way.

2010 was a great year. We've been in our house 2 1/2 years now and it definitely feels like home. We have great plans on fixing up the house in 2011 - which makes me REALLY excited. That darn family room won't been here soon enough!

I'm really excited for this new year and all the opportunities that it holds. Things are a little scary with my job, but I know we will make it through and things will work out. So time to start paying off bills NOW and get prepared. Hopefully, anyway.

I have some things I would like to accomplish this year and get off my "list". Should be a good year!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Wow! For a wrap up post, that was really short. But good on you! Kisses!!!

Robin Tuckett said...

The older I get the faster and crazier time gets ... I keep fooling myself that things will slow down but ... It's hard to enjoy every moment when things are crazy! Life is good though, isn't it? I'm excited about your family room too. Great plan!