Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mariner's Game

Last night my entire family (minus Robin - there's always ONE missing, I swear) went to the Mariner's game. It was SOOOO much fun. There were 18 of us - crazy!

Mark was really into the game.

Allison was easily distracted...

But she had fun with her Grammy.

And Chris and I had to get our traditional self-portrait...aren't we cute?

So, this next picture may be inappropriate for children - Chris FORCED me to post it because he thinks it awesome - I wasn't going to post it because I thought it was too inappropriate. Chris won the argument, so I am forced to post it....you'll have to scroll down to see it.....


















Isn't this a perfect reflection of our relationship?

2 comments:

Marisa said...

That look on your face is hilarious!

Jenn Tobin said...

LOL, I LOVE the look on your face, you are adorable!!!