Saturday, July 11, 2009

Diaper-Free Party!

I have been telling Allison for MONTHS that as soon as she was potty-trained we'd go to Chucky Cheese. Well, she is completely potty-trained now, so a couple weeks ago we went - and it ended up being a BIG party!

There was lots of yummy food....
And TONS of games for the kids...
Grandpa, Mia and Mark having some fun...
I think Allison might be enjoying this more than Mia...
Taylor on the horsey....
Mark looks a little bored...
Allison flying high in the sky...
And even the adults had some fun....
Robin & Sidse shooting some hoops....
Kevin and Chanel getting in on the action..
Kevin and Robin checking out a shooting game..
And by the end of the day we were TIRED....but Allison still had enough energy to model the prizes she got....
I can't believe she's getting so big. We've been doing this potty-training thing for about a month now, and the first week had a couple of rough moments (ask, and I'll tell you about the playground sometime), but since then the only accident we've had was once at night - and that was my fault because I didn't make her go potty before bed. She is such an amazing little girl! I look at her and am amazed that I have been blessed which such an awesome kid.

No comments: