Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving & BLACK FRIDAY!

No pictures for this one either (I really need to just put the camera in my purse ALL of the time).

This year for Thanksgiving we were at Chris' dad's house. The night before Chris' brother Tim and his wife Julie stayed the night so that Tim and Chris could play football in the morning. So, while they were out playing Julie and I hung out and I prepared a bunch of stuff to take over to the Nadeau's. Anyway, it was a really good day and we enjoyed spending it with family. It is so great to have so many people around that you love spending time with.

After our Thanksgiving party we stopped home to get some stuff and then went and spent the night at my parents. Since we were getting up at 4am to go shopping, we thought it best to spend the night there so I didn't have to get up any earlier. Chris had to work that Friday (darn Federal Employees) so Allison and I went shopping with pretty much my entire family (minus Kevin & Brian whose families were not in town and of course Chris). It was a REALLY LONG day, but we had a great time and I got a ton of good deals. I spent way too much, of course, but I enjoyed every minute. Allison was such a trooper and made it until like 11:30 before she passed out and Dad took her home. What made it even better is that Mom, Sara and I went and saw Twilight again! I love BLACK FRIDAY!

No comments: