Monday, December 8, 2008

Scrapbooking

I don't have any pictures for this post, but wanted to write this down so I wouldn't forget.

Every month the women on my Mom's side of the family gets together for scrapbooking. Here's the thing - only one or two people actually scrapbook, but there's so much talking and laughing going on that no one ever gets bored.

This month we couldn't go to the normal location at Squeaky Page Scrapbook, so we went to my Aunt Lucy's house in stead. It was just such a fun night. My cousin Sam was there and he and Allison became best buds. He's 13 (I think) and has Downs Syndrome and he is just the awesomest little boy ever. He and Allison played games and just hung out the entire time. She still talks about him and wants to go see him - good thing we're going back again next week so she can play again. My favorite part of the evening was when I went to check on her in the living room and Sam had put her to bed on their couch with pillows all around her. It was awesome!

No comments: