Monday, December 8, 2008

Halloween

I'm back!

We had a great Halloween this year. The night before we had a youth combined activity that was a Halloween Party. I was a disco diva this year and Heather was Dorothy (obviously). The activity turned out really good and I think the kids had a lot of fun. By the way, I had no idea how itchy wigs are!
Allison was my little clown. This outfit actually did have pants that matched, but they were a little too big and my kid never stays dressed too long. My sister Robin actually made this outfit for her daughter out of old quilt squares. It was sooo cute and will probably fit Allison again next year - maybe she'll actually keep it on next time.
Even though my grandpa passed away on Halloween, we still decided to go ahead with our party. Our house was really noisy and really crowded, but I think everyone had a good time. Just wanted to share a few pictures..
Jeremiah:
Mom, Robin, and Sidse:
Kendall, Hannah, Chris & Jeremiah:
We're finding that holidays are so much fun with a two-year-old around. Allison loved Halloween and we had a great time, too.

No comments: