Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch - Trip #2

The second time Allison & I went to the pumpkin patch we went with my parents, my brother Brian, his wife Becky and my nieces Kendall, Taylor, and Crystal. I wasn't planning on going, but it kept me from unpacking - definitely worth it.
Allison got to go down the slide last time, but this time she wanted to do it over and over again. We had to drag her away. This is her climbing up the hay to get to the slide.
She was obsessed....
Brian, Becky & Crystal - aren't they so cute?
Becky wanted to try the slide, too. She decided to go down head first - crazy girl.
Looks like fun.
Allison, Kendall, Becky & Taylor.
The girls really enjoyed seeing the animals..
Once again, we got to go on a hay ride - Allison really loved it this time. She wanted to sit all by herself - she's so independent.One again, she had a good time looking at all of the pumpkins. Once again, we didn't take one home - aren't I a horrible mother?Kendall - she's turning into such a beautiful little girl (she actually DID take this pumpkin home).
Taylor, Allison, and Kendall on the tractor (they had to take turns driving).

This time we got to go to the corn maze. It was a lot of fun and all the dried up corn was really pretty.

Grandpa found some corn for Allison to eat - I couldn't get it away from her.

Grandpa then had to find corn for the other girls!

I think everyone really enjoyed themselves. Especially after we all got ice cream (I especially love the one hand in her pocket - so grown up).

The trips to the pumpkin patch were a lot of fun, but I think we're done for the year. Maybe next year we'll actually buy a pumpkin.

1 comment:

Daniel and Heather said...

that looked like more fun then we had, you take good pictures. Allison is so cute and growing up fast..