Monday, October 27, 2008

Allison Turns Two!!

On October 5th, Allison turned two years old. I cannot believe time has flown by so fast. She is such an awesome little girl and we love every minute we have with her (well, maybe not right this second when she's kicking the computer). Anyway, here's some pictures from her party at my parents:
The birthday cake (not very exciting, I know)
Grandpa's trying to teach Allison how to tell people that she's now two years old.
This is the best we got.

She REALLY enjoyed the cupcake.
I think she enjoyed opening the presents better than actually getting the presents. As soon as she opened one present, she was ready to open another. It was cute to watch her - much different than her first birthday.
Chris and I got her a tricycle. She LOVES it - although she hasn't quite figured it out yet so she wants us to push her around all the time.
Some things about Allison:
Height - 36 1/4 inches - 96th Percentile
Weight - 29 1/2 lbs - 80th Percentile
Head Circumference - 49cm - 95th Percentile
Basically, my child isn't small. She talks ALL the time and has quite the personality. She knows what she wants and is very independent. She loves Shrek, Elmo, Pucca and Monster's Inc. She has her mommy & daddy wrapped around her little finger and we love to spoil her. It's hard to remember what life was like before we had Allison around.

3 comments:

Jenn Tobin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLISON!!!!!


You guys, she is so dang beauitful!!! her hair has gotten so long and pretty, those pumpklin patch pictures, she looks like a little doll, so precious! I can't believe she is 2 already AND I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh Ihate living so far away!! But we have a new camper trailer now, so next sumemer we will be there!!

Love and miss you all!!
Jenn

The Nielsens said...

I can't wait to see you guys. Allison is adorable. I can't believe she's two!!! Love you!

Daniel and Heather said...

i remember when she was just born and i thought she was the cutest new born i had ever seen.. and now she is the cutest two year old.. well my neices and nephew are pretty darn cute too.