Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It may be awhile.....

So, while we were in Baltimore for Thanksgiving, Allison thought it would be fun to throw our camera into Kevin & Chanel's toilet.....what a sweet little girl, huh? Anyway, I waited until yesterday to try it out and it gave me some error code and was flashing in and out until it finally went out. Now, if you have the battery in the red light on the front for the timer stays on constantly - whether or not the camera is off. So, I'm thinking that it may be time for a new camera, but that will have to wait for a little while longer - maybe after Chris starts his new job or something! Anyway, I just wanted you all to know that we probably wont be posting a whole lot of pictures in the near future. You probably wont see a ton of posts in general, considering that if I did post it would just be me writing a bunch of garbage - and nobody wants that. Anyway, just an FYI.

Aren't kids fun?

No comments: