Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

Not having a camera definitely makes blogging difficult, but thank heavens I have a family who LOVES to take pictures and share them with me!

Easter was great this year. It's fun having a 3-year old because the Easter Bunny is really exciting to them, but at the same time, I was able to sit down and talk to her about the real meaning of Easter - and I think she even got it!

Anyway, Sunday afternoon we headed over to my parents for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. My sister Sidse had found this beautiful outfit for Allison to wear for Easter so she did a little photo shoot with her.




But it's hard to play with your cousins when you're all fancied up, so she didn't last long in her dress...
My mom got all of the kids little bags of Easter candy and a card. Allison thought the bunny card was hilarious and just her size!
Sara kept the kiddos entertained...
And they finally got to search for the eggs....it was raining, so it was an inside Easter egg hunt.

Thanks Sidse, for sharing your pictures. Now if CHANEL would just post some pictures from Kevin's birthday party, then maybe I'll get to post those as well....

2 comments:

The Nielsens said...

Kiss it Kelly!

Daniel and Heather said...

I never got to see her Easter dress since it was conferance. Alison and her dress are so cute, oh and I love the gloves..!