Friday, April 10, 2009

Zoo

We decided to take the girls to the zoo and had a crazy day! We took the ferry from Bremerton to Seattle thinking that we would go to the Woodland Park Zoo - only to find lines FOREVER long. So, we thought maybe Point Defiance would be better and headed down to Tacoma. It was still busy, but much better.

The ferry ride was so much fun. Kendall was too cool for school - listening to her music.

Allison - wanting to be just like her older cousin already!

Taylor and Allison

Just another cute one of Allison...

The zoo was a blast, but I forgot to take pictures after about 20 minutes. So, at the beginning there's a little kids play area that I did remember to take pictures of. Allison is so much fun!
What cute little birdies!I'm so glad we got to take advantage of the nice weather! I love going to the zoo and hope to do it a lot more as Allison gets older. She really enjoyed it, but was definitely ready for her nap after 30 minutes or so. Maybe I'll have to plan nap time a little better next time....

2 comments:

Kevin said...

How fun!! I wish I could be there too! The pictures are so cute.

Robin Tuckett said...

Too cute ... thanks again for taking the girls, they had so much fun!